Thursday, 2nd March 2023, from 12:00 to 13:15 h. CET (UTC+1)
Venue: Espacio Bertelsmann, c/ O’Donnell nº 10, Madrid
A survey has been carried out in Spain on a representative sample of 1,000 people to find out the assessments and opinions of Spaniards about Germany and to study the attitudes and reactions that that country produces in ours. The different components of the German reality (its quality of life, its tourist attraction, its economy, its political influence, its language…) are seen from Spain, and the opinion of Spaniards about bilateral relations among both countries and the power of Germany within the European Union is investigated.
- María Margarete Gosse, Ambassador of Germany to Spain | @AlemaniaDiplo
- Charles Powell, Director, Elcano Royal Institute | @CharlesTPowell
- Carmen González Enríquez, Senior Analyst and Public Opinion & Migrations Director, Elcano Royal Institute | @cgzalez_elcano
- Moderator: Aurora Mínguez, journalist, former RTVE correspondent in Alemania (3’) | @aurora_minguez
– The event will be held in Spanish without simultaneous translation
– If you are attending in-person, please register here.
– The event will also be live streamed on the Elcano Royal Institute’s YouTube channel. On-line attendance does not require registration
– Questions from on-line audience can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter using the event hashtag