Thursday, 13th April 2023, from 12:00 to 13:30 h. CEST (UTC+2)
Venue: Centro de Estudios Políticos y Constitucionales (Plaza de la Marina Española, 9, Madrid).
The Russian invasion of Ukraine has become the central issue on the current European and international scene. The Elcano Royal Institute’s team of analysts has been examining all its dimensions in depth and has recently published the collective paper “The war in Ukraine one year on: Global, European and Spanish impact”. On the occasion of this document, this seminar aims to address the implications of the conflict for Spain, the EU and the transatlantic relation.
- Yolanda Gómez, Director, Centro de Estudios Políticos y Constitucionales | @cepcgob
- Charles Powell, Director, Elcano Royal Institute | @CharlesTPowell
- Mira Milosevich, Senior Analyst, Elcano Royal Institute | @MiraMilosevich1
- Ignacio Molina, Senior Analyst, Elcano Royal Institute | @_ignaciomolina
- Moderated by Mayte Salvador Crespo, Deputy Director of Studies and Research at the CEPC | @MayteSalvador
– The event will be held in Spanish without simultaneous translation
– Both in-person and online attendance requires registration here