This event includes a presentation by the government officials who are responsible for the EU policy of Spain and The Netherlands, who will focus on the goal of strategic autonomy and the priorities of both countries in the Conference on the Future of Europe. It will be followed by a debate with a group of Spanish and Dutch academia or civil society representatives, and Q&As with the public.
- Miguel Ángel Aguilar, President, Fundación Carlos de Amberes
- José Juan Ruiz, Chairman, Real Instituto Elcano | @ElcanoJjRuiz
- Anita van den Ende, Director-General for European Cooperation, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs | @DutchMFA
- Juan González Barba, State Secretary for the European Union, Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, EU and Cooperation | | @JuanGBarba
- Julia Fernández Arribas, President, Equipo Europa | @juliaineurope
- Marcel Jansen, Researcher, Fedea Foundation | @mjansen_madrid
- Rem Korteweg, Senior Research Fellow, Clingendael Institute | @remkorteweg
- Ignacio Molina, Senior Analyst, Elcano Royal Institute | @_ignaciomolina
- Anne-Marie Reynaers, Associate Professor of Public Administration, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Charles Powell, Director, Real Instituto Elcano | @CharlesTPowell
Moderator: Ignacio Molina, Senior Analyst, Elcano Royal Institute | @_ignaciomolina
- If you are planning to attend in person, please send RSPV to email@example.com.
- The event will be held in English and Spanish. Simultaneous translation will be available on-site. Streaming will be in original version.
- On-line attendance does not require registration.
Tuesday 2nd November 2021, from 17:00 to 18:30 h. CET (UTC+1). Fundación Carlos de Amberes, c/Claudio Coello, 99. Madrid.