This event is held in the framework of Think-20 (T20) a global group of think tanks supporting the G20 with in-depth analysis for ongoing discussions and new ideas. It will address the measures to foster a quick recovery after the COVID-19 pandemic, but one which also ensures a sustainable and more inclusive future.
- Franco Bruni, Vice President, ISPI; Lead Co-Chair, T20 Italy TF9 on International Finance (@francobruni7).
- Paul De Grauwe, John Paulson Chair in European Political Economy, European Institute, London School of Economics (@pdegrauwe).
- Maria Demertzis, Deputy Director, Bruegel (@mariademertzis).
- Elena Flores, Deputy Director-General, European Commission, DG ECFIN.
- Christian Odendahl, Chief economist, Centre for European Reform (@OdendahlC).
- André Sapir, Senior Fellow, Bruegel.
Chaired by: Miguel Otero-Iglesias, Senior Analyst, Elcano Royal Institute
Further information on Bruegel website.
Wednesday 19 May 2021, 16:30h CEST (UTC+2).