The annual event of the Spanish Committee of the World Energy Council – organized together with the Spanish Energy Club and the Elcano Royal Institute, and sponsored by CEPSA- is planned as a hybrid event with some speakers and audience physically present at the Cepsa Tower in Madrid, and others virtually connected.
Among the many issues shaping this year’s global energy agenda, this new edition of the Spanish Committee of World Energy Council´s event will put the focus on the international and foreign policy dimension of the European Green Deal, and the 26th UN Climate Change Conference of the Partis (COP26).
Participants in the inaugural session:
- Philippe Boisseau, CEO, CEPSA
- José Juan Ruiz, Chairman, Elcano Royal Institute | @ElcanoJjRuiz
- María Victoria Zingoni, President, Spanish Energy Club | @MaviZingoni
- The event will be held in English and Spanish with simultaneous translation available online
- You can start sending your questions for the panelists through Slido.com – Slido: #CECME21 or to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online registration and programme
- Use the hashtag #CECME21 on Twitter
Tuesday, 19th October 2021, from 11:00 to 12:50 h. CEST (UTC+2)