A recent report by Elcano Royal Institute highlights the potential offered by Latin America and the various benefits the EU could derive from strengthening bi-regional relations. To throw more light on these issues, a range of pertinent data, analyses and observations will be offered over the course of the presentation, focusing on the unity and diversity of Latin America, as well as on many of its strengths and weaknesses.
- Carlos Rodríguez Cocina, Telefónica.
- Luis Simón, Elcano Royal Institute.
The presenters were:
- Edita Hrdá, European External Action Service.
- Paola Amadei, EU-LAC Foundation.
- Sergio Jaramillo, Ambassador of Colombia to the Kingdom of Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and Mission to the EU.
- Carlos Malamud, coordinator of the report, Elcano Royal Institute.