Venue: Auditorio de Uría Menéndez, c/ Príncipe de Vergara nº 187, Plaza de Rodrigo Uría, Madrid
The document “Spain and France, crossed views on European challenges” presents the results of two surveys carried out in Spain and France on three major issues: the images and evaluations that Spaniards and French have of each other’s country, the attitudes of both populations towards the European Union (the extent of a European identity, the preferences on the EU’s objectives and priorities), and the views on Europe’s reaction to the war in Ukraine.
- Luis de Carlos, managing partner of Uría Menéndez
- Loreto Ordóñez, president, Asociación Diálogo | @DialogoEsFr
Moderate and chair:
- Carmen González Enríquez, Senior Analyst, Elcano Royal Institute | @cgzalez_elcano
- Sergio Molina, Professor , Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Stéphane Vojetta, member of the National Assembly of France for French Residents Overseas | @StephaneVojetta
- Daniel de Busturia, Vice President of the Juan Oñate Foundation.
- Daniel de Busturia, founding partner of Diálogo
- The event will be held in Spanish without simultaneous translation
- If you will attend in-person, please register here
- The event will also be live streamed on the Elcano Royal Institute’s YouTube channel. On-line attendance does not require registration
Questions from on-line audience can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter using the event hashtag (#MiradasCruzadasEsFr).